All members can make court reservations up to 7 days in advance using the Court Reserve app. Email the club at AsheboroClub@gmail.com to sign up!
The junior tennis program at Asheboro Racquet and Swim Club focuses on fostering a love for learning and competing. Juniors will learn the technical, tactical, physical, and mental elements of the sport in a positive and safe environment. Our year round program includes weekly clinics, summer camps, tournament play, Jr. Team Tennis, socials, and private lessons.
FALL 2022 SCHEDULE – September 19th-November 17th
*Space is Limited*
Tiny Tots – Monday/Wednesday 4:00-4:30pm
8 & Under Red – Tuesday/Thursday 3:30-4:15pm
11 & Under Orange – Tuesday/Thursday 4:15-5:00pm
13 & Under Green – Tuesday/Thursday 5:00-6:00pm
Middle/High School Comp- Monday/Wednesday 4:30-5:30pm
Our adult tennis program consists of clinics, lessons, preseason camps, league play, socials, and tournament opportunities.
- Mixed-Up Doubles Round-Robin Play, Saturdays 10:00am-12:00pm ($1 for balls)
- Men’s Doubles Round-Robin Play, Sundays 1:30-3:30pm ($1 for balls)
- Men’s Night (email to be included in the weekly text)
- Monday Night Tennis (MNT)/Tuesday Night Tennis (TNT), 6:00pm ($1 for balls, email to be included in weekly email)
- Thursday AM Clinic (2.5-3.0 level), Thursdays 10:00-11:00am
- “Try Tennis” Adult Beginner Clinics – 2022 Fall Session
- Try Tennis is a great way to get into the game! For those new, and those wanting to get back into the sport, the Try Tennis program is perfect for you! In 6 weeks we will cover the forehand, backhand, serve, volley, scoring, and rules. For $40 you will receive (6) 1-hour clinics with a certified teaching professional and a brand-new tennis racquet! Use the links below to register for the class of your choice. Registration opens 1 month prior to the start of the session. There are only 8 spots per class – registration will begin August 1st!
Email email@example.com for more information!
Our ball machine can be reserved up to 7 days in advance during tennis shop hours using the Court Reserve app.
- Per time (up to 1.5 hrs) – $15
- 1-yr membership (unlimited use) – $150