Thank You Sponsors
All members can make court reservations up to 7 days in advance using the Court Reserve app. Email the club at AsheboroClub@gmail.com to sign up!
The junior tennis program at Asheboro Racquet and Swim Club focuses on fostering a love for learning and competing. Juniors will learn the technical, tactical, physical, and mental elements of the sport in a positive and safe environment. Our year round program includes weekly clinics, summer camps, tournament play, Jr. Team Tennis, socials, and private lessons.
2023 FALL SCHEDULE – SEPTEMBER 18th – OCTOBER 26th
Tiny Tots (ages 4-6) – Wednesdays 4:00-4:30pm
Red Group (ages 6-8) – Tuesday/Thursday 3:30-4:15pm
Orange Group (ages 8-11) – Tuesday/Thursday 4:15-5:00pm
Green Group (ages 10-13) – Tuesday/Thursday 5:00-6:00pm
Middle/High School Comp- Monday/Wednesday 4:30-5:30pm
Our adult tennis program consists of clinics, lessons, preseason camps, league play, socials, and tournament opportunities.
- Mixed-Up Doubles Round-Robin, Saturdays 10:00am-12:00pm ($1 for balls)
- Men’s Doubles Round-Robin, Sundays 1:30-3:30pm ($1 for balls)
- Monday Night Tennis (MNT), 6:00pm ($1 for balls, advanced sign-up required)
- Men’s Night, Tuesdays 6:30pm ($1 for balls, advanced sign-up required)
- Thursday Night Pop Tennis (TNT), 6:00pm ($5 for paddle rental, drop-in)
- Thursday AM Clinic (2.5-3.0 level), 10:00-11:00am
- “Try Tennis” Adult Beginner Clinics – 2023 Spring Session
- Try Tennis is a great way to get into the game! For those new, and those wanting to get back into the sport, the Try Tennis program is perfect for you! In 6 weeks we will cover the forehand, backhand, serve, volley, scoring, and rules. For $40 you will receive (6) 1-hour clinics with a certified teaching professional, a brand-new tennis racquet, and towel! Use the links below to register for the class of your choice. Priority is given to 1st-time Try Tennis participants.
- Our next session will be September 25-October 30. Space is limited to 18 people and first-time Try Tennis participants. Click on the link below to register!
- Mondays, 6:00-7:00pm *FULL – email firstname.lastname@example.org for other options!*
- To register – https://form.jotform.com/231946163001144
Email email@example.com for more information!
Our ball machine can be reserved up to 7 days in advance during tennis shop hours using the Court Reserve app. We have a brand-new Playmate Ace which you can program for groundstroke patterns, pace, topspin, and backspin!
- Per time (up to 1 hr) – $15
- 1-yr Annual Membership (unlimited use) – $150
- 3-yr Senior Membership (age 62+, unlimited use) – $250
- Lifetime Family Membership (unlimited use) – $500